- 4 guest reviews
"The guests I had weren't overly happy with the hotel. But what do you expect on valentines day?..."
"This family room was right next to the very busy and very noisy large bar - just like being by a night club! I am surprised they are allowed..."
"Really helpful staff, good value for money and great breakfast. large spacious room but very noisy at night as the room was next to the bar..."
About the hotel
The Heritage Hotel is one of the best located hotels in Torquay with excellent seaviews from most of the rooms and especially from the large sun terrace outside our bar/restaurant - Applebys. With free car parking facilities, you can leave your car and explore the famous seaside resort on foot. If you have arrived by train then we are only a short taxi ride from the station with bus stops nearby.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
It was ok
The guests I had weren't overly happy with the hotel.
But what do you expect on valentines day?
Good accommodation with no chance of a good sleep
This family room was right next to the very busy and very noisy large bar - just like being by a night club.
I am surprised they are allowed to let this room without a warning that it is only suitable for party goers who have no intention of sleeping before midnight. Unfortunately for me the people in the room above then came in and had a very loud drunken discussion at 3 A.M. then left the very loud extractor fan in the bathroom on when they went to sleep. 2.5 hours kip is unlikely to do for anyone. This hotel should be restricted to hen parties and stag nights :) The waiter in the morning had the sense not to ask anyone if they slept well!