- 45 guest reviews
"Our stay was very good and the staff/owner could not do enough or be any more pleasant Well worth the money paid..."
"My partner and I had a really enjoyable 2 night stay at The Ball Alley. We wanted to be near to Beamish Museum, which we visited over 2 days..."
"Bit nervous about the room being above a pub but wow what a surprise friendly welcome. The room was spotlessly clean brilliant nights sleep..."
"Handy for tourist attractions,very nice hosts,nothing too much trouble...."
About the hotel
A newly established and refurbished family run property consisting of seven rooms,with en suite facilities and a seperate fully fitted kitchen for self catering if required along with laundry facilities for the use of our guests. We offer tea and coffee making facilities, along with the use of free Wi Fi, free safe and flat screen tv's with incorporated dvd players in every room. We are above a friendly pub, offering a wide range of beverages, satellite tv, large screen sports, and pool table.
The Ball Alley Bed and Breakfast is ideally located for visiting Beamish Open Air Museum, Tanfield Railway, Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland town centres and all that these cities of interest have to offer
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Our stay was very good and the staff/owner could not do enough or be any more pleasant Well worth the money paid