- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Stayed here for 1 night whilst visiting and arrived in Liverpool at 2pm, the check in time was 4pm so thought i would try my luck and ring u..."
"I stayed with my friend in this hotel as we were having a night out in Liverpool. The rooms were small but they had everything we needed. Th..."
"Is very nice hotel in city center, near of place's for enjoy a night out. Excellent customer service, nice, clean rooms...."
"Would stay here again! Very clean and tidy..."
"The room was compact but clean and fine for a quick city break. However, being on the basement floor we heard every single noise from every..."
About the hotel
A new concept in accommodation comes to Liverpool! There’s a Pod for every person, and an endless range of possibilities. The Pod Works Hotel offer hip, convenient and personalized accommodations for the stylish and spend thrifty traveller. The Hotel is located in the heart of Liverpool and Liverpool is the number one choice for visitors on a budget.
The Pod Works Hotel is where you sleep, in a city that doesn't. It's dead central. Because anywhere else would be just. . . . dead. That means that you can check into your room, congratulate yourself on choosing a central hotel with uber-modern interior design, then go and check out the city.
So what do you need for an great Stay? The essential comforts, Crisp bed linen, An en suite bathroom, Stylish design, Plus the city on your doorstep; so you can work or play as late as you like - then simply saunter back to the Pod Works Hotel, drop into the Pod Cafe for a refresher, and then off to your Pod bed. If you love cities, you'll really love the Pod works Hotel. Echo Arena, Liverpool One shopping Centre and Albert Dock are all within walking distance. The Pod Works Hotel is a five minutes walk from Liverpool Central Railway Station and 8 miles from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Each Pod is individually climate controlled and equipped with efficient, stylish furniture that’s designed to maximize your comfort and your living space. And you don't skimp on style or pay grand hotel prices, enjoy the Adjustable climate control A/C, High-quality wood and leather fittings, Full-size double bed with deluxe mattress, All rooms have a 32" smart tv screen with multi-channel entertainment. Complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel, Tea and coffee making facilities. 9 square metres of luxury proving that good things really do come in a small packages.
So everything is here, it’s just not cluttering up your Pod. Enjoy!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 5 years old
- 01/01/2016 to 31/12/2020 - Refundable Reservations - Please note payment is taken 48h prior to arrival from the card used to secure the booking. Thank you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
The Pod Works
Rude night staff and toilet smelt of sewerage
Arrived around 8 so later than check in time went straight to room to put cases in so then we could go and get something to eat upon arriving back to the hotel we was confronted by the member of night staff who told us to stop partying keep the noise down as they had foreigners in who were complaining.
I responded by saying it could not be us as we had literally dumped the cases and gone out there was no apology given by the member of staff. Until the next day where the young lad working on reception apologised when we told him what had happened. I found the member of night staff to be very rude . The bathroom had a sewerage/ drainage smell all the way through out stay which put us off even using the toilet as once the bathroom door was opened this smell would drift through into the bedroom. Considering I paid 135 for one night for this room I'm very disappointed.