- Very Good
- 216 guest reviews
"Excellent public spaces, but the single room I had was a little bit of a let down. Cheap, poorly finished furniture, garish coloured bathroo..."
"Had enough of chain hotels? Looking for something different at a good price? A fan of industrial look? Then this is the place for you. Don't..."
"I'll start by staying that the staff were friendly and helpful and a credit to the hotel. The hotel itself is unusual, but we knew that whe..."
"The hotel and facilities were very good, with friendly, down to earth staff. But there is no beer on tap, bottles only and i wish I paid for..."
"My daughter and I booked the room at the last minute so we could visit manchester. The location was great and only a mile away from where we..."
About the hotel
A five minute walk to Old Trafford, the historic football ground of Manchester United, and a five minute walk to Exchange Quay tram stop leading into the city centre; Victoria Warehouse Hotel is a prime location for people looking to enjoy a visit to Manchester, Trafford or Salford Quays. Whether you’re here for the big match, a unique shopping experience or to see your favourite artist, the Victoria Warehouse should be your go-to hotel destination. Victoria Warehouse Hotel opened in September 2012 and has gained a reputation as one of Manchester’s best kept secrets among our regulars.
From the outside, this traditional warehouse space invokes memories of Manchester’s industrial past, but on arrival you’ll be impressed by the luxurious and innovative feel of the hotel interior. Victoria Warehouse has unique facilities such as a chill-out lounge with a stylish bar selling spirits and beers from around the world, a free cinema with access to Freeview and Netflix, and a library for the guests to enjoy. We also offer guests a continental breakfast every morning for only £4. 95 per person. This includes a wide range of cereals, fresh breads from a local bakery, fresh croissants and pastries, fruit salad, fruit juices, cheeses, and fresh coffee. Our hotel rooms are equipped with kettles, TVs, and complimentary luxury toiletries. Come and settle in at our bar and lounge; a calm, colourful habitat, lovingly designed for work, rest and play. The downstairs bar is open 7am-3am, serving a carefully hand-picked menu of wines, beers and spirits. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the site. Victoria Warehouse Hotel is home to the Eastern Spa and yoga studio where guests can try an array of massage treatments or take part in an evening yoga class, the ultimate remedy that allows you to unwind at the end of an exciting day in Manchester. Our hotel has free parking although it's important to check availability via our website http://www. victoriawarehouse. com/tickets/. Please check in after 3pm, and make sure you check out by 12pm. Unfortunately early check-ins and late check-outs are not permitted. We no longer offer bunk bed rooms and due to the nature of our building many of our current bedroom are window. We advise that should you require or wish to be allocated a room with a window you should contact the hotel directly. We will always do our best to accommodate your needs and guarantee that your stay is one to remember.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/12/2013 to 31/12/2020 - Check in after 3PM, Check out by 11AM, You can upgrade to a continental breakfast for £4.95 on check in. You can also request a Late Check out for £10 till 1pm please call 01616607000 to upgrade The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent public spaces, but the single room I had was a little bit of a let down.
Cheap, poorly finished furniture, garish coloured bathroom fittings and a shower head hanging of the wall don't constitute the 'industrial look'. That said for a cheap room for the night it was fine.
Had enough of chain hotels.
Looking for something different at a good price. A fan of industrial look. Then this is the place for you. Don't turn up expecting Holiday Inn and you won't be disappointed. Friendly, welcoming staff. Room was functional but don't expect to work in it.