This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in the breathtaking Grampian Highlands in Aberdeenshire, Kildrummy Castle Hotel enjoys an enviable location amongst some of the world's most beautiful scenery. Originally built in 1900 for a local industrialist, and converted to a hotel in the 1950s, the building retains many original Victorian features including a spectacular carved oak staircase, oak panelling, plaster ceilings and tapestry-lined walls. The hotel offers a rare opportunity to enjoy the style and elegance of a bygone era combined with all the comforts and service of a modern, first-class hotel.
Our bedrooms are individually styled, offering a peaceful night's sleep. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities (bath and/or shower). Since June 2012 the hotel has been personally managed by Claude Berquier, Elise Schawlb and Fiona Jamieson. They bring many years of hotel experience to the management team at Kildrummy, while respecting the traditions of Scottish hospitality. The restaurant (Kildrummy Park) is run independently of the hotel since May 2014 and offers exquisite cuisine using top-quality local produce including Angus Beef, fresh fish and seafood from the North Sea and Moray Firth. They can also cater for private dining in the Library. The wine list has a very extensive selection of French and New World wines offering fantastic value for money.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet