- 2 guest reviews
"Water temperature not hot enough,not cold but I do like a hot shower..."
"The receptionist was I think Polish and was not very friendly, in fact not very nice at all. The room was nice, clean and well kept, however..."
About the hotel
Located just a stone’s throw from Lancaster Gate Tube station, Go Native Hyde Park is a Grade II listed serviced apartment building that sits adjacent to Kensington Gardens. This affluent area provides easy access to Hyde Park, Notting Hill Gate, Paddington and Marble Arch. These apartments provide the ultimate city living experience for families, leisure or business travellers.
Each floor is themed, bringing together grand Victoria London architecture with contemporary design, comfort and technology. Welcome to the neighbourhood.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 22/08/2012 to 31/12/2023 - Please note payment is taken at the time of booking; ID & card used for booking must be presented on arrival. No under 18's allowed unaccompanied by an adult. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
one slight complaint
Water temperature not hot enough,not cold but I do like a hot shower
Nice, central, happy, but not what I booked!
The receptionist was I think Polish and was not very friendly, in fact not very nice at all.
The room was nice, clean and well kept, however it wasn't what I booked, as I had booked a room with a seperate bedroom similar to an apartment. This is not what we got. It was 1 room like a bedsit. Saying this we enjoyed our stay and would go back. Hopefully the reception staff will have changed.