- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"My husband & I simply wanted a rest and time out from it all and that's what we had! It was lovely. The hotel has a very relaxing ambience,..."
"The hotel staff were very friendly and informative about the hotel and the village. The bedroom was spacious with a lovely bathroom. This is..."
"Amazing room, beautiful grounds. Breakfast left a lot to be desired!..."
"Nice hotel, staff are very professional and helpful, can,t believe when we paid top dollar and there was NO bath,just a shower🛀👎..."
"Staff were professional but friendly and accommodating throughout the stay. On returning after midnight it was no problem for them to organi..."
About the hotel
With boutique bedrooms and tranquil gardens, Leverhulme Hotel offers fine dining and an impressive wine cellar. The hotel is situated in picturesque Port Sunlight, in the beautiful Wirral Peninsula. The chic bedrooms have art deco furniture, handmade beds and luxury linens.
Rooms also feature free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs, and the Spanish granite bathrooms have designer toiletries. "Richard Fox at Leverhulme" Restaurant serves a modern British menu, using quality local produce. There is also a selection of fine wines and cooked breakfasts, and 24-hour room service is available. Leverhulme Hotel is just a 15-minute drive from historical Chester. There is free on-site parking, and lively Liverpool is a 10-minute drive away. The M53 motorway is just 4 miles away. Also within easy reach are Bromborough, Bebington and the Wirral. Fifteen bedrooms are located in the main house along with four located in our iconic Coach House. All rooms are furnished to the same exacting high standards. Set in the picturesque Garden Village of Port Sunlight on the Wirral peninsula, this grade 2-listed art deco boutique hotel is the very essence of the Contessa genre - a finely tuned blend of classic and contemporary influences that have come together in a stunning hotel than opened to critical acclaim following its restoration in 2008. The building was originally opened in 1907 as a cottage hospital. It formed part of Lord Leverhulme's philanthropic scheme for Port Sunlight, the pioneering estate designed to provide the very best social facilities for his workforce (and their families) at his neighbouring soap works. The village today is recognised as the finest example of its kind in the country. The Hotel, along with the Lady Lever Art Gallery - noted for its fine Wedgewood and Pre-Raphaelites collections - and Port Sunlight Museum form the centrepiece of Port Sunlight Garden Village today. Together they form a delighttful triumvirate of treasures to be savoured and digested. The hotel is the ideal base from which to explore the delights of this fascinating legacy that stemmed from one man's unrivalled vision.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
- Snooker/Billiards , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 26/01/2013 to 31/12/2016 - Restaurant details available soon... The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
A relaxing night away
My husband & I simply wanted a rest and time out from it all and that's what we had.
It was lovely. The hotel has a very relaxing ambience, lovely grounds and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
Leverhulme scrubs up well
The hotel staff were very friendly and informative about the hotel and the village.
The bedroom was spacious with a lovely bathroom. This is a great place to stay for visiting Port Sunlight or for catching the Wirral line into Liverpool.