- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Breakfast was like organise chaos which is okay if the breakfast's where made to order as I thought but they weren't, they where cold and po..."
"The hotel was very good and we would stay there again. However, the service at breakfast was unacceptably slow. We wanted to leave early and..."
"On arrival we found that a coach party had just arrived and the queue for check in stretched through the bar area and beyond, however we wer..."
"Stay was very enjoyable having to share facilities with a noisy weeding party was not acceptable...."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff were very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. The room was small but clean and we'll maint..."
About the hotel
This elegant Torquay hotel is situated in one of the most beautiful parts of Torquay on the English Riviera, sitting majestically on the headland looking out to sea. It is set in two acres of magnificent grounds and offers stunning views across Torbay with numerous coastal walks nearby. Comfortable lounges, a beautiful restaurant, nightly entertainment and a courtesy taxi are a few of the services which we offer all our guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Croquet , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel with nice sea views and gardens. Breakfast time was very chaotic
Breakfast was like organise chaos which is okay if the breakfast's where made to order as I thought but they weren't, they where cold and poached eggs where hard.
The toast looked liked they'd been taken from other toast racks people had left. On my first morning I thought it was because it was busy so went down to breakfast later and it was quieter, but unfortunately the breakfast were the same again if not even worse. So glad I didn't have a lunch or evening meal if the breakfasts where such a disaster.
The hotel was very good and we would stay there again.
However, the service at breakfast was unacceptably slow. We wanted to leave early and arrived at breakfast at 8 am, when it opened. We were one of the first people to arrive. Even though the restaurant was not particularly busy, we waited a very long time to get served. We could only order tea/coffee and cereal to start with. When this arrived I asked the waiter if I could order the cooked breakfast and was told that I couldn't. The cooked breakfast finally arrived at 8.35 am. The breakfast was nice but the waiting of 35 minutes and the attitude of the waiter was poor.