- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Very pleased with the hotel, evening meal and excellent value. Very pleasant location overlooking Torbay. Staff very attentive, overall a ve..."
"We found that the room could be doing with a update as the bedroom cabinets and the dresser were a bit shabby and in other rooms they had a..."
"The Headland Hotel is situated up on a cliff-side high above the sea. A nice ocean breeze greets you as you approach the entrance, and frien..."
"We booked this hotel on personal recommendation of friends who have stayed there several times; it's location and its heated outdoor swimmin..."
"Breakfast was like organise chaos which is okay if the breakfast's where made to order as I thought but they weren't, they where cold and po..."
About the hotel
This elegant Torquay hotel is situated in one of the most beautiful parts of Torquay on the English Riviera, sitting majestically on the headland looking out to sea. It is set in two acres of magnificent grounds and offers stunning views across Torbay with numerous coastal walks nearby. Comfortable lounges, a beautiful restaurant, nightly entertainment and a courtesy taxi are a few of the services which we offer all our guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Croquet , Sailing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Short break in Torquay
Very pleased with the hotel, evening meal and excellent value.
Very pleasant location overlooking Torbay. Staff very attentive, overall a very pleasant stay.
We found that the room could be doing with a update as the bedroom cabinets and the dresser were a bit shabby and in other rooms they had a glass top which ours did not.
Also the bathroom could do with modernising. Also in the dining room where we were sitting for the week, in the window there was a piece of polystyrene and a dead wasp that was there all week so they obviously don't dust the window ledges very often.