- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"This is a very clean and friendly hotel, close to Rijksmuseum, Vodel Park and various eateries and close to the trams for everything else. I..."
"Room small but comfortable and well maintained. Really well situated for galleries and museums and the bus to and from the airport. Receptio..."
"We came to hotel as a small group,never been to Amsterdam before we asked receptionist for map and he spent 20 min with us telling us which..."
"Perfect position and service...."
"Rooms were good, kept clean! Staff were incredibly useful & the hotel was in a fabulous location...."
About the hotel
Hotel Vossius Vondelpark is a brand new boutique hotel, housed in 2 completely renovated monumental buildings in the heart of Amsterdam. Superb located facing the beautiful Vondelpark to relax aswell as the popular Leidse Square with the Casino and the hottest clubs, bard and restaurants to enjoy. The most exclusive shopping streets are just around the corner and the trendy Museum Square, the van Gogh museum, Rijksmuseum and the National Concerthouse are just a 5 minute walk away.
There is Wi-Fi through the whole hotel and laptops available in the lounge area for the guests convenience. Hotel Vossius Vondelpark offers design rooms with personal service in a safe and perfect location for single travelers,business people aswell as couples, friends and family.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/06/2012 to 02/01/2013 - City tax will be charged at 5%. From Jan 2013, City tax will be charged at 5.5%. A non refundable cancellation policy applies to reservations which includes one of the following dates: 28.12- 2 .01.13 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
This is a very clean and friendly hotel, close to Rijksmuseum, Vodel Park and various eateries and close to the trams for everything else.
It really is excellent except for one thing..the size of the rooms. We had two different rooms and in both cases there were too many beds for the size of the rooms, leaving only enough room to sidle along in single file and certainly not enough room to have our cases laid flat and open to take things out at leisure. It really is a shame as everything else was perfect.
6 night stay
Room small but comfortable and well maintained.
Really well situated for galleries and museums and the bus to and from the airport. Reception staff were all really very helpful and spoke good English. Check in and out was very effective.