- 1 guest reviews
"I really enjoyed a 2 night stay here mid September 2013. The staff are excellent, helpful & speak good English. They printed things off for..."
About the hotel
Luxury equipped “Planeta Inn“ with 4* is located in the heart on Novi Sad on the corner of Gajeva and Jevrejska street and just 5 minutes away from the Serbian National Theater and from the city center. Planeta Inn is perfect place for the business people and for others who wish to have pleasant and quiet stay, to be secure and to enjoy their stay with our kind staff. Our kind staff will try their best to exceed your expectations and to make your stay unforgettable.
We wish you a pleasant stay, "Planeta Inn"
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Planeta Inn 4* in Novi Sad are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel for the money
I really enjoyed a 2 night stay here mid September 2013.
The staff are excellent, helpful & speak good English. They printed things off for me & allowed me to take out a Guide book on Serbia which I handed back on leaving.The room was well furnished & the breakfast was very good. This is a good hotel for the money. It is only a few minutes walk to the main pedestrianized old town centre. I stayed in a hotel in Belgrade for double the money but the standard was no different here.