- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Everything was as describer, great value for money, simple and basic. The jewel in the crown however was the receptionist, absolutely world..."
"If you're looking for a hotel then book a hotel, but if you're looking for a good value place to sleep then The Mount Batten Centre is ideal..."
"Good accommodation, good value for money. Excellent breakfast in the morning!..."
"Would have been nice if someone had not been sick in the disabled toilet. had to clean before use..."
"Fantastic location. Great taxi boat service across the water right into the Barbican centre of Plymouth. Clean shared areas and great full b..."
About the hotel
The South West's premier watersports & activities centre The centre benefits from its unique position close to the picturesque Plymouth Sound,making an ideal base for diving or sight seeing. we can provide you with the perfect waterfront location for any occasion. Conference and event rooms for hire for up to 120 people.
Special occasions and themed nights from weddings to birthday parties We are a residential centre with 23 rooms offering comfortable accommodation for up 60 people making it ideal for activity individuals, groups and conference guests or simply a competitively priced break. Our rates are for bed & breakfast, we can also offer full board rates for group booking (minimum 12 people) which includes breakfast, packed lunch & dinner.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Does what it says on the tin
Everything was as describer, great value for money, simple and basic.
The jewel in the crown however was the receptionist, absolutely world class, I just wish I had noted her name to thank her publicly. Fantastic service with a smile - thank you
It was more like a Hostel, no bathroom, small uncomfortable beds, noisy at night.
Poor ventilation. Not suitable for business travellers, but for youngsters and water sports groups. Quite far from the city centre.