- Very Good
- 86 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff and good food. Small room, some train noise, but very clean and good value...."
"The accommodation was basic but very modern and current. I don't stay in hotels often but this was such a good price to stay in central Lond..."
"We enjoyed our stay and the staff were all very helpful...."
"Really nice hotel! Didn't expect it to be so nice, small rooms as expected but were ideal for what we needed, really clean and tidy! Very qu..."
"Compact but all you need for a night out in the city!..."
About the hotel
At Z Hotels, we have designed a new class of hotel accommodation for guests looking for a 1-2 night stay in central London locations - we call it compact luxury. Our room sizes start at 10m2 for a Double and Inside Double room, and go up to 13m2 for a Queen and Accessible room. All rooms include the finest hand crafted beds, 40 inch HD Samsung TVs, en suite shower rooms and complimentary Wi-Fi.
With rooms starting from under £100, this is designer label without the designer price tag.
Showing Wednesday 2 December 2015 to Thursday 3 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/09/2015 to 31/12/2024 - The total price of Pay on Arrival rates will be charged to your card at least 7 days prior to arrival. If cancelled up to 7 days before date of departure, no fee will be charged. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff and good food.
Small room, some train noise, but very clean and good value.
Z Hotel London Victoria
The accommodation was basic but very modern and current.
I don't stay in hotels often but this was such a good price to stay in central London. I thought it was very good value for money and was impressed with the complimentary cheese and wine on arrival and available at the bar. I didn't have breakfast so can't comment on the food. Other guests should be aware that rooms one to eight, at night you will hear the underground trains beneath you. It's a deep rumble sounds like thunder. I thought it was quite therapeutic. I would definitely return to this hotel if I need to stay in London again.