This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace 4* is located in the heart of Budapest, in Pest city centre, next to Vaci Street and the cosmopolitan Vorösmarty Square, in the most famous and popular shopping area of Budapest. The Hotel occupies a unique building, constructed in 1820 by the famous Hungarian architect Mihaly Pollack, the creator of many of the city’s buildings, including the National Museum. Fine dining is the other outstanding feature of the Hotel.
Thanks to one of the most prestigious restaurateurs in Budapest, you can enjoy haute cuisine as entertainment, with our Show Cooking, the Ham Bar and the Cocktail Bar. In easy walking distance around the Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace, you will find squares, markets, monuments, and the River Danube, and metros and trams for exploring the city. The Zenit Budapest Palace, a strategic base for visiting the city. As well as its excellent location, Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace offers a wide range of high quality services. We have everything at your service to make your stay a pleasant experience, whether for business or pleasure. The main hall, crowned by a lantern, leads to all areas of the Hotel. The Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace has a Cafeteria, Restaurant Seven, Ham Bar, Cocktail Bar, meeting rooms of different sizes, Business Centre, library, gymnasium, Jacuzzi, sauna and VIP lounge. What more could it need? Its classic original architecture, ideal location and quality services make this Hotel a benchmark for excellence in Budapest; the new Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/01/2016 to 31/12/2016 - If you are booking for 2016: Mar.25-28, Apr.22-24, May.14-16, Aug.5-7, Oct.1-5, Dec.29-31 please see hotel description for cancellation policy. The LateRooms.com rate for Zenit Budapest Palace in Budapest is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet