- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"If I want to be picky the only negative comment would be that the room was a bit tired as in the wallpaper is lifting slightly in places. Th..."
"A friendly place to stay,good service from all especially by email,easy to find though parking tricky, car park spaces available,splendid fo..."
"This was my third visit, service, quality of food, location,value for money consistently good...."
"Fully Enjoyed our stay and would definatetly stay here again would recommend to family and friends the only problem parking is a little prob..."
"This hotel was perfect for us. We wanted to stop in Llandudno and take our dog with us for the weekend. The hotel was very accommodating and..."
About the hotel
The Marlborough Hotel, built in the Victorian era, has been tastefully modernised throughout. The hotel is under the constant supervision of the resident proprietor Mrs Jean Murphy. This is your guarantee of an excellent holiday in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Our attractive restaurant is open daily for lunches and groups are welcome by prior arrangement. Snacks are available in our lounge bar or sun verandah where guests can enjoy the view of the Great Orme and Pier. All 40 bedrooms have en-suite facilities and include colour tv, hairdryers and telephones, central heating and complimentary beverage tray. The Marlborough Hotel is in one of the most enviable positions in Llandudno with Mostyn Street, Llandudno's famous shopping centre, just around the corner, whilst the Cable Car, Great Orme Tram Station and Ski Slope are just a few minutes away. Other facilities in the locality include Ten Pin bowling, Indoor Swimming pool, Five Golf Courses, Bowling, Sea Fishing, Sailing and Horse Riding. Llandudno also boasts an impressive Conference Centre and Theatres providing entertainment throughout the year.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 03/01/2012 to 03/02/2012 - Our Hotel will be closed during this time for Refurbishment. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. The LateRooms.com rates for Marlborough Hotel in Llandudno are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
If I want to be picky the only negative comment would be that the room was a bit tired as in the wallpaper is lifting slightly in places.
The overall stay was fantastic the staff couldn't have been more helpful ,and polite we would not hesitate to stay again
Excellent value for money
A friendly place to stay,good service from all especially by email,easy to find though parking tricky, car park spaces available,splendid food and care, good entertainment.