- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This is a Hotel that we have stayed at many times during the past 15 years. Welsh Night Reception Man brilliant. Do not lose him! Location o..."
About the hotel
Situated on the most beautiful sandy beach of Cyprus within 10 minutes walk to the center of Ayia Napa and 30 minutes drive from Larnaca Airport, the Grecian Bay Hotel is the best well-run hotel on the island of Cyprus. Its private beach is surely unique. A prestigious hotel on a prime location is designed to offer the beauty of the outside environment whilst inside.
A 542 - bed hotel with all rooms, studios, bungalows and suites enjoying sea, pool or garden view. All rooms, studios, bungalows and suites are furnished to meet all expectations of all guests. All rooms have air-conditioning / heating, private WC, private balcony, bath / shower, satellite TV, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, private safe and bathrobes.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Grecian Bay in Agia Napa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Really good Hotel spoilt by overwhelming number of Russian Guests
This is a Hotel that we have stayed at many times during the past 15 years.
Welsh Night Reception Man brilliant. Do not lose him. Location on Beach brilliant and very good Pool. Their unique Sunbed booking system let us down on a couple of occasions however. This seems to have got worse over the years.
The downside is that we felt that about 90% of guests were Russian speaking and due to the major cultural differences between Russian and us Western Europeans, it made for an unfortunate balance.