This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
An intriguing nest of chambers, walkways, secret staircases, balconies and galleries, the Three Sisters Hotel in Tallinn, Estonia, is one-of-a-kind in every respect. Twenty-three rooms, each one unique in its design, furnishings and layout, are found in the three interconnecting, 14th-Century houses that form the hotel and give it its name. The transformation brings contemporary design concepts into its ancient walls, and also highlights the building’s centuries of organic growth.
Original elements, such as a wooden crane once used to hoist stores into the house and intricate ceiling frescos, discovered by accident under 14 layers of paint and wallpaper, have been painstakingly restored and now add their own character to the property again. Contrasted with internationally designed furniture and sleek, marble and granite bathrooms, the Three Sisters is an exceptional example of a modern classic. The Three Sisters is Estonians' only boutique hotel that is a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux group.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Three Sisters Hotel in Tallinn are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet