- 1 guest reviews
"Single room was very basic. No tea/coffee facilities, Air con did not work and no TV. Fine to stay in for a no frills hotel. Staff very frie..."
About the hotel
Locanda Silva is a small, cosy hotel managed by the Perut family and located in the heart of Venice, near Saint Mark's Square. The hotel is 3 minutes walking from the boat stop of San Zaccaria from where boats are leaving to Marco Polo airport, to the islands of Murano, Lido, San Giorgio and Giudecca. The hotel has 23 rooms, all equipped with telephone and air conditioning.
All the rooms have a private bathroom except for some double and single rooms that make use of some common toilets and showers on the corridor. Some of the rooms face the small canal in front of the hotel. The rooms are arranged on three floors; on the top floor there are two terraces, where the clients can sit and admire the town. There are wooden beams on the ceiling in the breakfast room and lounge, with Wi-fi access.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Locanda Silva in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very basic room with very friendly staff.
Single room was very basic.
No tea/coffee facilities, Air con did not work and no TV. Fine to stay in for a no frills hotel. Staff very friendly though.