- Very Good
- 188 guest reviews
"Excellent. Friendly staff brilliant breakfast could not fault a single thing.Will definitely return...."
"Excellent hotel with very friendly and informative staff...."
"Booking 1 week before for a Birthday celebration in Manchester on Valentine's Night was on reflection not the brightest idea. However we stu..."
"Great location of room actually set into the stands of the LCCC. Paid that little extra to get the view of the pitch which was nice. Nice cl..."
"Staff very good, rooms nice, parking convenient, continental breakfast very good forms by many will want cooked breakfast. All very good at..."
About the hotel
Staying at the Old Trafford Lodge gives you the opportunity to spend the night at one of the most prestigious sporting venues in the North. Upgrade to an executive room and enjoy the view of our famous pitch from your private balcony. Parking is complimentary.
Everything is on your doorstep, if you are visiting Manchester Central or Bridgewater Hall, we are just 4 stops away on the Metrolink which is adjacent to the cricket club. MUFC and Museum is just a five minute walk away and for those shoppers among you, the Trafford Centre is just 10 minutes away. Other attractions in the area are the Imperial War Museum North and the fabulous Lowry Arts Centre and both are accessible by Metrolink. Unfortunately the Hotel does not have an on site restaurant. (Old Trafford Cricket Ground is undergoing redevelopment works during 2012 and 2013, transforming the venue into a World Class arena. We hope that the building activity on our grounds does not cause you any inconvenience during your stay at the Lodge. )
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/11/2012 to 01/07/2013 - Old Trafford Cricket Ground is undergoing redevelopment works during 2012 and 2013, We hope that the building activity on our grounds does not cause you any inconvenience during your stay. The LateRooms.com rates for Old Trafford Lodge in MANCHESTER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Recycled teenagers break.
Friendly staff brilliant breakfast could not fault a single thing.Will definitely return.
Will definitely return
Excellent hotel with very friendly and informative staff.