- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed here for the download festival, staff very efficient and helpful. Upgraded to a brilliant room thanks for making our stay perfect..."
About the hotel
Located in Ticknall village, rural Derbyshire. We offer our guests the traditional inn experience with real ales, home cooking & comfortable rooms! We have 7 en suite B & B rooms in our 4 Star English Tourist Board Rated Grade II Listed building, located in the heart of Ticknall. We have 5 standard rooms, available for single or double occupancy and 2 Superior rooms which are also available for single or double occuancy.
Our prices include a full English breakfast or something a little lighter, if you prefer. All rooms have their own private entrance which means that you will not be required to pass through any of the dining or drinking areas. We are friendly and informal. You don′t need to dress up if you don′t want to and you will receive great welcome. . . the sort that you will never find in a branded hotel. You will soon discover the beauty of Ticknall and the benefits of our lovely B & B Accommodation. Payment will be taken in full at time of booking. Corporate guests. Firms use us often, offering their clients and employees a welcoming and friendly way to stay when on business in the area. Great for weekday business guests. We have people who have stayed with us for years as their second home. All of the rooms have a private entrance avoiding the need to enter through the Pub. Friends and family. We have many locals who book our rooms for friends or family when they come to visit. Wedding guests and people visiting for a special occasion also book our rooms. DINE WITH US Our team has worked hard to earn our reputation for serving good quality, home cooked food at pub prices. We have designed our menus combining traditional pub favourites as well as something a little different. We are proud to be a Derbyshire pub, particularly one in the beautiful village of Ticknall and we are lucky to have some of the finest produce in the country on our doorstep. We love our drinks as much as we love our food. Our range of draught cask ales and lagers is unrivalled in the area with 4 perfectly conditioned real ales on tap, with up to 150 different guest ales offered each year. These ales are also available direct from the barrel in our ground floor, temperature controlled cellar. We know our wine is great because it is blind tasted to ensure quality. You can choose not to buy a whole bottle because all our wines are available by the glass . . . yes, every wine we sell is available by the glass.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here for the download festival, staff very efficient and helpful.
Upgraded to a brilliant room thanks for making our stay perfect