- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Great location, easy walk into center of Stockholm, or very near Metro if you need it. the rooms are quite small but well fitted out and ev..."
"Pleasant enough rooms, nothing swanky. Breakfast was excellent in a lovely rooftop breakfast room. Location is good, overlooking a park and..."
"We had a lovely stay. the staff were all friendly and helpful and spoken excellent English. Were patient and willing to make sure we knew we..."
About the hotel
Our cosy hotel is located next to the tranquility of the Tegnérlunden park where authors August Strindberg and Astrid Lindgren share the space with lilac bushes and chestnut trees. Only a short walk down Drottninggatan throbs the big city pulse of the heart of Stockholm. A part of the city, and yet separate from it.
We look forward to welcoming you at your value for money, three star hotel in Sweden’s capital city!
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Pretty good hotel, great location
Great location, easy walk into center of Stockholm, or very near Metro if you need it.
the rooms are quite small but well fitted out and everything works. Staff are all very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast is standard Scandanavian good quality. All in all a good hotel.
nice hotel near the city
Pleasant enough rooms, nothing swanky.
Breakfast was excellent in a lovely rooftop breakfast room. Location is good, overlooking a park and handy for the city centre.