- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"We had a wonderful stay and room, food and staff were first class . wouldn't hesitate to go there again..."
"We looked for value for money and we certainly got it. The staff were helpful and polite. The included breakfast was excellent. £5.49 for a..."
"The food in the bar was excellent and good value for money. Staff were welcoming and attentive...."
"An all round good egg!..."
About the hotel
Set in the beautiful Derbyshire countryside and just a ten minute drive from Derby city centre, is the Littlover Lodge Hotel. Free on-site parking is available and the M1 motorway is just a 15 minute drive away. A TV and tea and coffe facilities are provided in each neutrally decorated room.
All rooms also have a private bathroom. Free WI-FI is available thoughout the hotel. A full English and continental breakfast is served in the Highfields House restaurant. Varied lunch and dinner menus are also available. The quaint market town of Ashbourne is a 25 minute drive away.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Littleover Lodge Hotel in DERBY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Early morning aircraft noise
Not a hotel for light sleepers unless they want to be woken up at 2 and 4 in the morning by rumbling planes over head.
Road noise is minimal but plane noise is a killer
Although breakfast is advertised as starting at 7 the sullen waitress studiously ignores guests until nearer 7.15 then takes individual orders to chef one at the time - shows now inclination to take next order till she has delivered the previous one. If you are in a hurry this is not the best way to start the day. Evening bar and restaurant staff much better and cheerful with it - I woul recommend the Italian evening manager do some training with the morning crew.
We had a wonderful stay and room, food and staff were first class .
wouldn't hesitate to go there again