- Very Good
- 224 guest reviews
"Last minute decision to go away for a few days (3 nights) with my partner just to relax. I looked on line fancied Newcastle and chose the Ra..."
"Great location for Sage and city centre. Good car parking (£5 for 24 hours). Staff courteous, professional and friendly. Public areas and ro..."
"Great value, great food. Great staff...."
"Handy location to walk over Millennium Bridge into city centre. Carparking £5 for 24hours on site - good (costs a lot more to park any neare..."
"Hotel was easy to find & had ample parking. Easy check in with pleasant staff. Our room was good, but agree the mattress could have been bet..."
About the hotel
Just 300 metres from the Gateshead Millennium Bridge and the Baltic Art Centre, this modern hotel has a stylish on-site restaurant, bar, gym, and free Wi-Fi throughout. The hotel is located less than 20 minutes walk from Newcastle city centre, and the Quayside’s bars and restaurants are just a 10-minute walk away. The Sage, a performance and conference venue, is just 5 minutes’ walk away and Gateshead Metro Station is within a 15-minute walk.
There is a 24-hour business centre, which is free to use. Each contemporary, wooden-floored room includes a Freeview flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer, and an en suite bathroom with power shower.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Noisy and uncomfortable
Last minute decision to go away for a few days (3 nights) with my partner just to relax.
I looked on line fancied Newcastle and chose the Ramada out the many hotels available in Newcastle. It is the first time i have ever stayed in a Ramada hotel and will definitely be the last. The bed was small and rather uncomfortable, both me and my partner both tossed and turned for the 3 nights there. when we first entered the room there was sticky bare footprints along the floor. i wouldn't usually bother to much about something like that but it stuck in my mind. The worst part of the stay was on the Saturday night into Sunday morning. we were awakened with some guy trying to kick our room door in!. after 2 attempts he moved on to another door and repeatedly kick that. shouting and threatening someone... i guess his partner. later on he returned and again had a go at our door, i am surprised the door never went in with the force of the kicks. My partner started screaming i jumped out of bed and the guy kicking the door apologised shouted "sorry" and moved down the hall where he again started kicking another door.
Anyway - Never again.. we left the place absolutely shattered. with a 3 hour drive ahead of me home.
On a positive note. The young girl that checked us in and out was very nice, friendly and helpful. So i suppose that was something.
Would stay again
Great location for Sage and city centre.
Good car parking (£5 for 24 hours). Staff courteous, professional and friendly. Public areas and room were immaculately clean. Lovely bathroom/wet room. Asked at reception for additional towels and only just got back to the room when they were delivered to us. Great choice at breakfast and everything was replenished regularly. Thought this was a super hotel and we would definitely recommend it and it would be our first choice in the future.