- 7 guest reviews
"Lovely stay but would have appreciated breakfast being included for the price..."
"This place apparently offers and advertises two different type of rooms a comfortable and a cosy room , however no where on any of th websit..."
"We were looking for a comfortable place for the night, and the location suited well. The multi-storey car park 200m way was fine, and we onl..."
"I had read about No5 Bridge Street recently and without doubt they delivered on what we expected. Good service, nice people excellent room e..."
"Good room, quite and clean. Good food, tasty even the kale and very good service...."
About the hotel
Welcome to No. 5 Bridge Street, the newest arrival to the Winchester hospitality scene. Having recently undergone a complete refurbishment, this city-centre bar, kitchen and rooms have been transformed to create a vibrant and stylish setting.
Whether you are looking for a venue suitable for a business stay or a special getaway, No. 5 has six boutique en suite guest rooms to chose from, providing all the comforts of soft Egyptian linen, stunning bathrooms with oversized showers, Wi-Fi and 19" Freeview flat screen TV's. These things come as standard, but if you are looking for an evening meal or delicious breakfast to start the day, No. 5 is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7 days a week, offering everything from small plates and charcuterie through to an extensive kitchen menu and daily specials, all made from the best of fresh, locally sourced ingredients. A cracking wine list, award winning ales and mastered cocktails gives you plenty to choose from. Whatever the occasion, we work hard to make No. 5 Bridge Street your venue of choice.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/08/2013 to 31/08/2022 - Would guests kindly note that this hotel has a DJ until 1am at weekends and live music until 11.00pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely stay but would have appreciated breakfast being included for the price
Be aware of the "cosy" room !!!!
This place apparently offers and advertises two different type of rooms a comfortable and a cosy room , however no where on any of th websites advertise this until you get there !!.
Be aware ....
However the staff were evidently embarrassed knowing this issue and made every attempt to appease my hellishness towards the tiny room which is like sleeping in a drawer . Very nicely decorated . Don't expect to sleep too much due to the road . Shower room was lovely , breakfast ... Well . They had run out of sausages !!. Was fuming !!.