- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Good room, quite and clean. Good food, tasty even the kale and very good service...."
"Took my husband here for his 40th and it was even better than it looks online!! Friendly and attentive staff and the atmosphere was terrific..."
"Delightful staff. As my room was not ready when I arrived I was given a complimentarydrink to pass the 20mns and then given a complimentary..."
"This was a great place to stay - the room and bathroom was large and luxurious, the service very efficient and friendly. Even more impressiv..."
"Staff were very welcoming, our room was small but comfortable and clean. The hotel is in a good location for the centre fo town. We came bac..."
About the hotel
Welcome to No. 5 Bridge Street, the newest arrival to the Winchester hospitality scene. Having recently undergone a complete refurbishment, this city-centre bar, kitchen and rooms have been transformed to create a vibrant and stylish setting.
Whether you are looking for a venue suitable for a business stay or a special getaway, No. 5 has six boutique en suite guest rooms to chose from, providing all the comforts of soft Egyptian linen, stunning bathrooms with oversized showers, Wi-Fi and 19" Freeview flat screen TV's. These things come as standard, but if you are looking for an evening meal or delicious breakfast to start the day, No. 5 is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7 days a week, offering everything from small plates and charcuterie through to an extensive kitchen menu and daily specials, all made from the best of fresh, locally sourced ingredients. A cracking wine list, award winning ales and mastered cocktails gives you plenty to choose from. Whatever the occasion, we work hard to make No. 5 Bridge Street your venue of choice.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/08/2013 to 31/08/2022 - Would guests kindly note that this hotel has a DJ until 1am at weekends and live music until 11.00pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
First Stay. Business In Winchester
Good room, quite and clean.
Good food, tasty even the kale and very good service.
Took my husband here for his 40th and it was even better than it looks online!.
Friendly and attentive staff and the atmosphere was terrific. Parking only 2 minutes away in Chesil Multi storey and the barman directed me to this. Room was amazing-really well styled and spotlessly clean. Would definitely return in the future!.