- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"A very friendly run hotel vLue for money and close to shops bars restaurants and harbour..."
"Arranged an early breakfast for me (full English!) and emailed me a receipt after I missed them due to leaving early. Thank you...."
"Booked last min, hotel location great but if you struggle with hills think again. Also not suitable for wheel chairs. The breakfast was one..."
"Fitted the criteria of our stay perfectly...."
"For a place to put your head down, providing parking for all, excellent service and superb breakfast, this is it. Very basic and clearly a p..."
About the hotel
The Yardley Manor Hotel in Torquay has a great location near the harbour with guaranteed parking, rooms all en suites. Although only 5 minutes walk from Torquay Harbour, we are situated in a quiet residential position away from all traffic noise and can offer plenty of free onsite parking to our guests. The hotel's suntrap garden is ideal for spending a day lazing around the garden or lounging around by the koi fish pond relaxing having a drink or two from the bar.
The Yardley Manor Hotel is a non-smoking hotel throughout. We offer single, double, twin and family rooms, all of which are en suite. All of our rooms have been refurbished to a high standard and are equipped with tea and coffee making facilities as well as a 50 channel digital television and radio system. Rooms with sea views are available, so early booking is advisable to avoid disappointment. Breakfast is included in all rooms. We look forward to having you stay with us at the Yardley Manor Hotel. Please note our latest check in time is 8 PM, please contact us directly in advance if you are arriving later however it may not be possible. Thank you.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 29/01/2016 to 31/01/2025 - Please note our latest check in time is 8 PM, please contact us directly in advance if you are arriving later however it may not be possible. Thank you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
A very friendly run hotel vLue for money and close to shops bars restaurants and harbour
Excellent customer service
Arranged an early breakfast for me (full English!) and emailed me a receipt after I missed them due to leaving early.