- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"I was made to feel welcome as soon as I arrived. Lovely, clean, comfortable and sunny room. Very comfy bed. TV and tea/coffee making facilit..."
"Situated in a quiet area but close to Lord St. Small but very welcoming...."
"Only fault shower needs upgrading...."
"Basic, but excellent!..."
"A warm and welcoming B&B , very comfortable rooms. A lovely breakfast. Will definitely visit again...."
About the hotel
An excellent base to explore Southport and surrounding areas. Positioned between Lord St. and the Promenade.
Close to Royal Birkdale, walks,shopping, all restaurants, clubs, cinemas, 10 pin bowling swimming pool and parks , are all within walking distance . We have sufficient forecourt car parking for all rooms. Free Wi-fi. We provide a full English breakfast, or continental, not forgetting vegetarians and children. Children up to the age of 12 (sharing adults room) are free of charge. Some rooms en-suite. All rooms have T. V. ,tea and coffee making. Friendly service assured. Please no pets.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/12/2011 to 31/12/2020 - We do NOT accept groups/hen/stag parties. Please note we only accept cash or cheque with guarantee card as payment . Please note check-in must take place by 6pm, any later must be by notification. The LateRooms.com rates for Hazelwood B&B in SOUTHPORT are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Ver nice B&B in ideal situation
I was made to feel welcome as soon as I arrived.
Lovely, clean, comfortable and sunny room. Very comfy bed. TV and tea/coffee making facilities in room. Ideal for a single traveller just wanting a quiet break. A stone's throw from all amenities, such as seafront, shops and railway station, yet in a very quiet street. I would definitely stay there again.
Close to Lord St
Situated in a quiet area but close to Lord St.
Small but very welcoming.