- 24 guest reviews
"So the check in and room were great but service at table in the bar was lacklustre as the staff seemed more interested in chatting to each o..."
"Not far from Leicester Square and the theatres and Covent Garden. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Great to have a late check out time..."
"Helpful and attentive staff, well-appointed location, for St. Paul's, the Temple. Nice to find a phone still in the room! Pity about interne..."
"A very friendly hotel. Staff were very helpful and even printed out map details for us so that we could walk to the ITV Studio . Not far fro..."
About the hotel
Just metres away from Fleet Street, but a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Apex Temple Court Hotel is a unique, modern hotel boasting chic, stylish rooms in the heart of London. The hotel is just 2 minutes’ walk from Inner Temple and Middle Temple – both historic Inns of Court, dating back to the Knights Templar. To the West, guests can explore Covent Garden, wander down the Strand and take in a show at London’s West End Theatreland.
Many other of the most popular sights are also nearby; St Paul’s Cathedral, The Royal Courts of Justice, The Old Bailey, National Theatre, Tate Modern, The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Guests are also only a stone’s throw away from the Thames, and the splendid boat trips it offers.
Getting to the hotel is simple, there are a number of excellent transport links nearby. Temple Underground Station is less than 10 minutes’ walk away, and both City Thameslink and Blackfriars rail stations are only a 5 minute walk away. London City Airport is the closest to Temple Court Hotel, and guests can take the DLR from the airport to Bank Station, and then catch the Circle or District Line to Temple Station and walk to the hotel from there (approximately 5 minutes).
All the rooms here at the Apex Temple offer practical amenities, superb comfort, ample space and thoughtful extras to really make you feel spoilt. Each room has luxurious Elemis toiletries, Sky TV, complimentary Wifi, full size work desk, free bottled water and a fridge. Natural and light contemporary designs will really make all guests feel at home.
Guests can dine in the onsite Chambers Restaurant, perfect for any occasion. Tucked away in an intimate space just beyond reception, the menu is truly diverse, offering a little something for everyone; from Canape options to traditional mains with a modern twist, the culinary team here covers the whole spectrum of Europe.
Please note there is no parking onsite. There are car parks nearby, prices vary.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient and excellent rooms but food and service a bit haphazard
So the check in and room were great but service at table in the bar was lacklustre as the staff seemed more interested in chatting to each other and watching the football.
In the restaurant everyone else was offered bread (a really basic roll nothing special) except me so I had to ask. I chose a decent bottle of wine but this was not opened at table which is a real no no. The meal was ok but my lamb fillet while cooked properly was as tough as an old boot which is not what you expect....I complained and was told it was because the lamb it came from was a year old. If thats the case say so on the menu was my answer. The smoked aubergine puree with it was over salted. Breakfast two mornings running was a farce - asked for poached egg and brown toast...eggs arrived but no toast, waited for toast = cold eggs. And to top it all breakfast not inclusive when my business was paying full whack for the room. I will use the hotel again because it is so convenient for my work (2minutes walk). But they need to up their game a bit.