- 25 guest reviews
"Awesome one of the best presented hotels I've stayed in in London , staff fantastic and very chatty and helpful Arrived late and the young l..."
"GREAT HOTEL IN A NICE LOCATION. FRIENDLY HELPFUL STAFF. HIGHLY RECOMENDED..."
"So the check in and room were great but service at table in the bar was lacklustre as the staff seemed more interested in chatting to each o..."
"Not far from Leicester Square and the theatres and Covent Garden. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Great to have a late check out time..."
About the hotel
Just metres away from Fleet Street, but a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Apex Temple Court Hotel is a unique, modern hotel boasting chic, stylish rooms in the heart of London. The hotel is just 2 minutes’ walk from Inner Temple and Middle Temple – both historic Inns of Court, dating back to the Knights Templar. To the West, guests can explore Covent Garden, wander down the Strand and take in a show at London’s West End Theatreland.
Many other of the most popular sights are also nearby; St Paul’s Cathedral, The Royal Courts of Justice, The Old Bailey, National Theatre, Tate Modern, The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Guests are also only a stone’s throw away from the Thames, and the splendid boat trips it offers.
Getting to the hotel is simple, there are a number of excellent transport links nearby. Temple Underground Station is less than 10 minutes’ walk away, and both City Thameslink and Blackfriars rail stations are only a 5 minute walk away. London City Airport is the closest to Temple Court Hotel, and guests can take the DLR from the airport to Bank Station, and then catch the Circle or District Line to Temple Station and walk to the hotel from there (approximately 5 minutes).
All the rooms here at the Apex Temple offer practical amenities, superb comfort, ample space and thoughtful extras to really make you feel spoilt. Each room has luxurious Elemis toiletries, Sky TV, complimentary Wifi, full size work desk, free bottled water and a fridge. Natural and light contemporary designs will really make all guests feel at home.
Guests can dine in the onsite Chambers Restaurant, perfect for any occasion. Tucked away in an intimate space just beyond reception, the menu is truly diverse, offering a little something for everyone; from Canape options to traditional mains with a modern twist, the culinary team here covers the whole spectrum of Europe.
Please note there is no parking onsite. There are car parks nearby, prices vary.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Awesome one of the best presented hotels I've stayed in in London , staff fantastic and very chatty and helpful Arrived late and the young lady on the desk was very welcoming can't recommend this hotel enough it's the business .
Apex Temple Court Hotel
GREAT HOTEL IN A NICE LOCATION.
FRIENDLY HELPFUL STAFF. HIGHLY RECOMENDED