- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"As frequent visitors to Birmingham, we decided to try a hotel we have not stayed at before. We were not disappointed. The staff were very fr..."
"Third time I've visited this hotel and I'm never dissapointed. The hotel has a real feel of luxury with touch screen room controls and a per..."
"We stayed for one night. The room was really nice, big comfortable bed. Only comment I have is website states £10 parking for 24 hours but i..."
"The room was fantastic (Picture don't do it justice). You can pipe sound from the TV to the bathroom so listening to music while getting rea..."
"The hotel was really comfortable and well designed and felt like the quality hotel it is. The service was superb and cannot fault any of the..."
About the hotel
Hotel La Tour is a modern classic Birmingham hotel proudly designed and managed around creating lasting memories and exceptional experiences for our guests. We are committed to providing first-class customer service. Here you'll find meticulous attention to detail and passion for getting things right that is reflected in all we do: from the early morning “How are you?” to the 174 stylish bedrooms, Marco Pierre White Chophouse restaurant, sophisticated bar, gym and conference and events floor.
Our aim is to welcome back guests time and time again and ensure Hotel La Tour is synonymous with excellence in hospitality. Our hotel is regularly ranked as amongst the best Birmingham has to offer. Perfectly positioned in Birmingham city centre, we are located just a 3-minute walk from the Bullring Shopping Centre and an 11-minute walk from the Birmingham Hippodrome and museums. With sleek bespoke furnishings, our contemporary rooms have all modern conveniences whether you are looking for a suite, superior room, executive room or city room. If you are planning an event, our facilities are up there with the very best and our dedicated team will ensure that your every wish is taken care of.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/12/2014 to 31/12/2023 - A credit or debit card or £200 refundable deposit is required upon check in. bookings of 6 rooms or more are subject to different terms and conditions as these are considered as group The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
As frequent visitors to Birmingham, we decided to try a hotel we have not stayed at before.
We were not disappointed. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The decor and hotel interior was lovely, clean and bright. We would have loved to have eaten at Marco Pierre White's Chophouse restaurant in the evening, the menu looked great. But we were unfortunately delayed on our afternoon out, so maybe next time. We did have breakfast there though which was good. Have already recommended to family and friends.
Third time I've visited this hotel and I'm never dissapointed.
The hotel has a real feel of luxury with touch screen room controls and a personalised phone and television. Beautifully decorated with amazing bathrooms. Even the reception area has a real wow factor. Breakfast was amazing to. Only thing is the price of food and drink. Don't think it value for money to dine there if your staying a while but great value if your treating yourself!