This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This traditional Malagan hotel is located on one of the most emblematic streets in the heart of the city. The Hotel Tribuna is a warm, comfortable, functional hotel in the centre of Málaga boasting an exceptional location. We are located inside the history of Málaga itself.
The grounds where our foundation lays are part of the ancient Nazarian walls of Málaga back when this city was one of the main strongholds of the Nazarian Kingdom of Granada. In fact, some of these remains are easily visible in our Barbacana restaurant; they date from the time of the Alcazaba and are listed by the Tourism Council of Andalusia. Easter week is also past and present in Málaga, a source of pride. One of the most tradition sites in Málaga?s Easter week is the Tribuna de los Pobres. Our hotel gets its name from the Tribuna, since it is located right across from it.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet