- 28 guest reviews
"The hotel was lovely and clean ,the staff were welcoming and polite ,we stayed in for a curry and wow it was well worth it ,would deffo stay..."
"Stayed at the Quorn Lodge after making a very late booking the evening before. A very pleasant hotel with excellent service and food. Beds a..."
"My wife and I had a one night stay during a visit to market area. The accommodation was very comfortable and the food excellent. We have eve..."
"Could not have been better...."
"Friendly & helpful staff, well equipped room. Would definitely stay again...."
About the hotel
This family run hotel is centrally located near Loughborough, Leicester and the M1, with free on site parking and Wi-Fi in public areas. A warm welcome awaits you when you visit the Quorn Lodge Hotel and Restaurant, a former hunting lodge situated less than 1km from the centre of the quaint market town of Melton Mowbray in the heart of the East Midlands. The hotel takes pride in providing a high level of service to ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay.
The 19 en-suite bedrooms are individually designed to the highest standard; each equipped with LCD flat screen TV’s and DVD player, Freeview channels, telephone and hospitality tray. In addition, executive and deluxe rooms boast a trouser press and mini bar, while two magnificent four poster rooms are also available on request. The Hotel offers two dining options; Laurels Restaurant provides a range of popular dishes to suit all palates, including a range of grilled meals, fish, chicken, salads and also game dishes. The hotel’s onsite Indian cuisine Restaurant, Flavours of India, boasts a range of home cooked, authentic food created with specially mixed spices and condiments and without the use of colouring and preservatives. Quorn Lodge offers well decorated, spacious function rooms that are ideal for both corporate conferences and special occasions. Excellent service and a depth of professional expertise combine to ensure your event runs smoothly. Both halls boast free Wi-Fi connection and a range of special conference equipment is also available. Boasting the third oldest market in England and affectionately dubbed the “Rural capital of Food”, Melton Mowbray is famed for its world renowned Pork Pie and also as one of the six homes of Stilton Cheese. With a richness of History dating back two thousand years, the immediate area boasts features from Roman and Saxon times, as well as from the Danelaw period. For more modern pursuits, a range of pubs and restaurants service the town, as well as the unique Regal Cinema and the Stapleford Miniature Railway attraction. Just a short drive from Leicester, Loughborough and the M1, the town is ideally placed to use a quiet and scenic base for visits to the East Midlands. The Gym is free to use for all residents.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was lovely and clean ,the staff were welcoming and polite ,we stayed in for a curry and wow it was well worth it ,would deffo stay again
Last minute booking, superb food
Stayed at the Quorn Lodge after making a very late booking the evening before.
A very pleasant hotel with excellent service and food. Beds are comfortable and clean, wifi is very quick and seems to be available all around the hotel. I will certainly book again if needing to stay down in the area and will recommend to colleagues.