- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night when collecting our daughter from uni. The hotel is beautiful, we stayed in an upper deck room and it was lovely, we..."
"Food was lovely. Rob Night Manager was very helpful. Room was pleasant. We paid five pounds to use swimming pool but due to breakfast being..."
"stayed in upper deck suite, room was very nice and comfortable, would recommend, and would be staying here again in the future...."
"Me and my husband stayed here for a nice relaxing night away, room was lovely, the staff were all really polite and helpful, restaurant and..."
"Lovely hotel, food and accommodation were great...."
About the hotel
Village Warrington is located off Junction 9 from the M62 and situated midway between Liverpool, Manchester and Chester. Surrounded by the beautiful Cheshire countryside, the hotel is perfectly placed for visits to Arley Hall and Gardens, Tatton Park, Delamere Forest and the children will love Gulliver’s World. Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking.
All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Warrington.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely relaxed stay
We stayed for one night when collecting our daughter from uni.
The hotel is beautiful, we stayed in an upper deck room and it was lovely, well laid out, good facilities. Would have liked to have fruit or peppermint tea as an alternative option to regular tea, but phoned down for some and a selection was brought over promptly. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our breakfast was delicious and the bed was very comfortable.
Very good hotel
Food was lovely.
Rob Night Manager was very helpful. Room was pleasant. We paid five pounds to use swimming pool but due to breakfast being slow we didn't have time so we didn't use it and they said they do not offer refunds but if you don't book through late room.com it's complimentary!