- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"Good and clean food. Friendly and helpful staff. Great location...."
"Room clean bed large and comfortable. Sea view but not able to sit on a chair and look out. Good view from bed. Bed so big took up most of r..."
"We stayed for two nights. The staff were really helpful friendly and approachable. The room was a good size for two sharing with a lovely vi..."
"Very nice stay, staff very attentive food really good, we had a good weekend...."
"Slept what the receptionist told us was the 'honeymoon suite' (room 102), that has a sea view. Not sure what makes it a honeymoon suite, but..."
About the hotel
The Iris Hotel Llandudno is situated on the Victorian promenade, 1-minute walk away from the beach. Boasting 38 bedrooms with the latest comforts and technology we hunger for in today's hospitality industry. Free wi-fi is available in the reception and lounge area.
Each room offers Plasma TV’s, power showers and tea and coffee making facilities. Some rooms have panoramic sea views. The Iris Restaurant (mornings and evenings) serves hot home cooked meals using locally sourced ingredients by our local Head Chef. The Iris is just a 5-minute walk from Llandudno Railway Station. Llandudno Pier is a 10-minute stroll along the seafront, and the beautiful Snowdonia National Park is a 20-minute drive away
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Good and clean food.
Friendly and helpful staff. Great location.
Nice room, central location
Room clean bed large and comfortable.
Sea view but not able to sit on a chair and look out. Good view from bed. Bed so big took up most of room. Breakfast hot and well cooked. Staff attentive. Clean towels every day. Chip on one of the mugs.Staff attentive and welcoming.