- 12 guest reviews
"Comfortable bed and excellent facilities. The staff treated you like a celebrity offering lifts around the resorts and always being helpful...."
"My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary to which we informed the hotel. We had a card in the room of congrats which was a nice touch...."
"We Enjoyed every minute of our stay. The attention and service we received was second to none. We could not fault the hotel facilities, food..."
"Booked a 2 night bed, breakfast & dinner Spa break for my Husband and I. We stayed in the Executive Penthouse Suite, Room 1043. Everything f..."
"It is the best of everything. What a magnificent retreat to visit to have the finest in spa breaks and the best of everything including trea..."
About the hotel
The adult only luxury Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village, offers unrivalled facilities, a range of unique treatments and spa breaks and is set to become one of the leading Spa Hotel destinations in the North West. Offering 42 luxurious hotel rooms including two penthouses and 11 hotel suites overnight guests and spa break guests will enjoy Elemis products in their room and 24-hour room service. The Spa Hotel located near to Preston and Blackpool also benefits from our brasserie and champagne bar, state-of-the art techno gym as well as full day spa facilities and more than 100 treatments, spa packages and pamper packages.
Our Brasserie has recently been awared 2 Rosettes from the AA. Located in the heart of the Lancashire countryside near Lytham St Annes, The Spa Hotel brings the beauty of the outdoors inside with cascading waterfalls and fantastic relaxation suites which have floor to ceiling windows, making the most of the stunning countryside views. Spa facilities also include an aqua thermal journey; a seven stage heat experience which includes hydrotherapy pool, herbal sauna, Roman pededarium, aroma steam room Balinese salt inhalation room and an outdoor rustic sauna. Other day spa facilities include dry flotation room and an outdoor terrace spa pool and sauna. Bookings for arrival on the same day are not accepted. If you will be arriving after 8pm please contact Ribby Hall Village on 0800 085 1717 to advise our team of this. Our Spa facilities are not included in your rate, to book the Spa or treatment please contactus on 0800 085 1717.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Bowls
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/02/2012 to 01/02/2015 - Commencing 27th October we will begin some external ground works for a NEW Orangery and extension at the front of the Spa Hotel. The first phase of work will be completed by 31st January 2015. The LateRooms.com rates for The Spa Hotel, Ribby Hall Village in Lancashire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable bed and excellent facilities.
The staff treated you like a celebrity offering lifts around the resorts and always being helpful. Loved staying at this hotel.
The Spa Hotel, Ribby Hall Village
My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary to which we informed the hotel.
We had a card in the room of congrats which was a nice touch. A lovely meal in the hotel at night. hotel staff very pleasant but a bit forgetful at breakfast time. Overall a pleasant stay.