- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"The room was not at all up to standard with regards to cleanliness. There were finger marks with fluid residue on the light switches and fin..."
"Ideal for a stopover and visiting the city. Staff very helpful. No window I. Second bedroom could be problematic for some. Housekeeping atte..."
"The apartment was as described online. It was quite cold in Liverpool when we arrived so we asked for extra duvets.The staff were lovely and..."
"Excellent base for night in Liverpool to catch up with friends. Great price for a two bedded apartment with great views. Will be back...."
About the hotel
The Block is the newest addition to Liverpool’s Creative Quarter. A brand new development of self-catering apartments with spectacular views, right in the heart of the vibrant city, waterside at Kings Dock, adjacent to the Liverpool Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre and just 5 minutes walk from Albert Dock. Consisting of one and two bedroom apartments featuring clean lines and cool airy spacious accommodations furnished in a contemporary style.
Every detail has been attended to with care to ensure your complete comfort. An array of quality restaurants and funky bars, along with some of the largest retail centres sit on the doorstep. The Block is your personal address in Liverpool – your perfect alternative to a traditional hotel stay. All our guests receive FREE Wi-Fi and discounted parking at the Echo Arena. Reception open 24hrs. Please note - the lead person in each apartment must be over 21 years of age and all guests must present photo ID at time of check in. The card used to make the reservation will also be requested on arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/08/2011 to 02/08/2024 - A security deposit of £200 per apartment is compulsory for Friday and Saturday arrivals. Arrivals Sunday through Thursday will be subject to a security deposit of £100. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room was not at all up to standard with regards to cleanliness.
There were finger marks with fluid residue on the light switches and finger marks on the table in the dining area.