This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hale Village Guest House, For Family's and business *Gay Friendly* and only 5 minutes away from Liverpool John Lennon airport offering quality accommodation with continental breakfast with eggs and bacon. . It is a perfect base for the business traveler, being extremely close to Jaguar Landrover and the new Widnes runcorn bridge.
together with country walks,visit friends of pickerings pasture,or hale village online. We are on the main route from Liverpool airport - main motorway connections m57,m56. m62- close to main shopping facilities and close to historical pubs serving excellent food to suit all budgets. parking is outside the house on a quiet street. seasonal swimming pool. heated . . . . . . . . . . . . . . credit cards taken or cash, Secure parking at a competitive extra cost Being a family run business we would like to think we are more than just another bed and breakfast, we pride ourselves on providing an excellent standard of accommodation at an affordable price. All our rooms are individually decorated and furnished to a high standard ensuring your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Hale Village Guest House offers a unique, warm and friendly atmosphere ensuring your stay with us is as enjoyable and relaxing as can be. Whilst we are situated close to Liverpool Airport, the city centre and other attractions in Liverpool are easily accessible.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/08/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Checkin 13.00 hrs to 21.00hrs credit cards taken,or cash.Thank you. parking is on a quiet street outside the house If you require secure parking , please contact us prior to your arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet