- Very Good
- 199 guest reviews
"I'm a massive newcastle fan and have wanted to stay here for a while. Staff I cannot fault them they were friendly and helpful. I was very d..."
"Great hotel! Very modern and very friendly helpful staff...."
"Customer service was fantastic and staff were excellent. I accidentally left my key in my room and was given a replacement immediately. The..."
"Brilliant hotel. Clean, modern, facilities were excellent. Reccomend to anyone but not on a tight budget. Me and my girlfriend went as a tre..."
"My husband and I stayed in a gorgeous room spoiled by an awful smell of damp...."
About the hotel
The Sandman Signature Hotel Newcastle sits in the city center of Newcastle, surrounded by key attractions in the city such as the iconic Newcastle United Football Club Stadium, Metro Radio Arena, China Town, city center shopping district, Newcastle University, etc. (all this within 5 minutes walking radius) In addition we are just few minutes walk away from the Theatre Royal, the Centre of Life, the city Quayside and a great selection of restaurants and bars to enjoy this vibrant city. This allows us to appeal to a large audience of transient, corporate and leisure travelers.
Our location is suitable for customers travelling by train as the Newcastle Central Station is just 10 minutes walking distance; for those travelling by car, the motorway (A1) is 5 minutes drive from the hotel. Our hotel amenities include: complimentary high speed internet access, complimentary coffee and tea in the guest rooms and in the lobby. Shark Club Gastro Bar is open daily from 6 am to midnight and we have 24hrs room service available as well. Fully equipped roof top fitness suite. We offer a variety of different rooms with microwave and fridge as well as studios and suites with full kitchen amenities and some with a private balcony. Important, please note – for all Advance Purchase rates, the Credit Card used for the purchase MUST be presented at check in.
Showing Thursday 26 March 2015 to Friday 27 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/06/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Important, please note – for all Advance Purchase rates, the Credit Card used for the purchase MUST be presented at check in. The LateRooms.com rates for Sandman Signature Hotel Newcastle in Newcastle upon Tyne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
I'm a massive newcastle fan and have wanted to stay here for a while.
Staff I cannot fault them they were friendly and helpful. I was very disappointed with the room, the room was freezing cold but the heater was so loud and noisy I couldn't hear the tv and certainly couldn't sleep with it on. The lights either Side of the bathroom mirror didn't work, the iron ruined one of my shirts as the face of the iron had something melted to it which I didn't notice and also. The only good point of the room was the view of St James park. Overall opinion the hotel looks great but lacks the quality of what it's trying to be, really disappointing.
Had an awful experience with the bath, the tap connection came off fully and the water gushed all ove my partner from the wall, the room was average.
We were moved to another room and offered 2 glasses of wine which I can only imagine was an apology but not a very good one. I took my partner as a surprise and it wasn't an enjoyable stay at all. Waiting for a response from the hotel as we speak.