- 124 guest reviews
"Large room everything we needed, couple of small issues. The first being the tea tray, tiny cups and the tea/coffee wasn't very nice and not..."
"Large old style hotel, staff were friendly and found us the double we requested. The didn't charge us extra for the dog which was very kind..."
"We visit relatives in Southport regularly and have stayed in many different hotels and guest houses over the years, including a previous vis..."
"For what i needed...this hotel was spot on...i booked a single room, but was given a double room gratis... the reception staff were very fri..."
"Clean room. Bit on the small side. But comfy. Great price. Would stay again st same price. Good value for money overall 4 out of 5...."
About the hotel
Scarisbrick Hotel is located in Southport centre, just off Lord Street Boulevards. The leisure centre offers a fully equipped gym and an indoor swimming pool. Guests can relax in the sauna, jacuzzi and steam room, or try relaxing treatments in the beauty salon.
The Knightsbridge Restaurant serves a European menu and world wine list. You can also visit Knights’ Cocktail Bar featuring a resident pianist or Maloney’s Kitchen to relax with fresh coffee or afternoon teas. The bright and airy bedrooms at Scarisbrick Hotel each have a work desk and Wi-Fi access. All rooms feature a private bathroom, tea/coffee facilities and a TV with satellite channels. The hotel offers FREE wifi to all guests. The leisure centre features a fully equipped gym and an indoor swimming pool. Guests can relax in the sauna, jacuzzi and steam room, or try relaxing treatments in the beauty salon. The elegant Knightsbridge Restaurant serves a European menu and world wine list. Knights’ Cocktail Bar features a resident pianist, and Maloney’s Kitchen offers fresh coffees and afternoon teas. The bright and airy bedrooms at Scarisbrick Hotel each have a work desk and Wi-Fi access. All rooms feature a private bathroom, tea/coffee facilities and a TV with satellite channels.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Solarium
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap and cheerful
Large room everything we needed, couple of small issues.
The first being the tea tray, tiny cups and the tea/coffee wasn't very nice and not enough sugar to last. I love a nice cup of tea when I'm relaxing on an evening and I just didn't enjoy it. The second issue was the heat, when we arrived we turned the radiators off, and opened the window as far as it would allow, but it was like being abroad, stifling hot we used the fan supplied in the room which made no difference at all. However I'd rather be too hot than too cold and it was only for one night. Otherwise the room was more than adaquate for what we needed and well worth the price.
Did not know at time of booking that the scarisbrick was part of the britannia group.
When I realised this it lived up to my expectations. Poor quality rooms,old and dated, poor shower and TV that didn't work, just like the last three brttania hotels I've had the misfortune of staying at.its no wonder some of their hotels are being used for other purposes.