This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This is a newly refurbished, self-contained third floor apartment situated above a traditional public house in the heart of the historic Barbican. It overlooks the Marina and is within walking distance of Plymouth Hoe, the City Centre shops and the bus/coach and railway stations. The accommodation comprises of 2 Queen size double bedrooms, a large lounge/diner with flat screen T.
V. , free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen - with microwave/grill, induction hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, iron and ironing board, and a modern bathroom. A trouser press and hairdryer are situated in the hallway. Bookings are taken on a minimum 2 night stay but children under 5yrs. of age cannot be accommodated. A single bed can be made available for an additional charge per night.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 25/07/2011 to 13/05/2020 - New kitchen catering for coeliacs and other dietary needs. Due to the apartments position we recommend no children under 5yrs. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet