- 7 guest reviews
"Felt extremely welcome at all times. The room was absolutely spotless, and looked beatiful. There were a lot of added extras that were very..."
"We stayed just one night and received a warm welcome. The room was lovely with very comfortable bed. Bathroom very new and very clean (most..."
"Simply fantastic, excellent welcome, very clean, wonderfully equipped and finished room and bathroom. Enjoyed use of the garden, lots of spa..."
"This B&B is a gem of a place, the hostess Karen goes the extra mile to ensure your stay is absolutely brilliant. The room was very nice and..."
About the hotel
Hillside Cottage offers Bed & Breakfast in three delightful rooms in the village of Thrumpton. Positioned in a quiet and peaceful location just minutes away from J24 of the M1 Motorway and from East Midlands Parkway Railway station offering direct access to London in 1 hour 36 minutes. Only 8 minutes away is the East Midlands Airport and Donington Park race circuit, with Nottingham, Derby and Loughborough also easily accessible.
Surrounded by open countryside, we offer very peaceful, warm spacious and comfy accommodation with pleasant outlooks over fields and woodland. Ample parking is available, together with the option of leaving your vehicle here whilst you jet away on holiday from East Midland Airport when you book our Sleep and Fly package. We offer newly refurbished luxury accommodation to all that stay. The bedrooms having their own en-suite shower room and are centrally heated and double glazed making comfortable and warm accommodation at any time of year.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 31/12/2014 - Major road works occurring on A453 between J24 M1 and Nottingham. There should be no disruption to the comfort of your stay however extra care is required accessing driveway and surrounding areas. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing! Couldn't ask for anything more.
Felt extremely welcome at all times.
The room was absolutely spotless, and looked beatiful. There were a lot of added extras that were very much appreciated and if the room was short of anything (drinks etc.) then the owners were happy to help. The breakfasts were everything and more, and the level of care towards making sure that we felt welcome was second to none.
The added bonuses of having the family dog join us for breakfast and their homemade jams and marmalade was something we couldn't have asked for.
Quiet Bed and Breakfast
We stayed just one night and received a warm welcome.
The room was lovely with very comfortable bed. Bathroom very new and very clean (most important to us !). If you want a stop over this lovely cottage is quiet and comfortable. Would recommend.