- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"This is a lovely location, very clean room not huge but fine for us, bright and clean bathroom, we also loved been able to open the windows..."
"Olde worldy room, very nice food and staff are great...."
"Lovely pub accommodation, roaring fires,fantastic food, pleasant staff warm room. Only niggle was that it said hot breakfast included when i..."
"Overall the hotel was excellent with very good facilities, i would not hesitate to stay here again...."
About the hotel
Of all the places to stay in Chester, this historic lodge has some of the best tales to tell. Built in Christleton on a key civil war battle site, the Cheshire Cat played a crucial role in World War II before being restored as a warm and welcoming hotel in the 1970s. The lodge’s 14 comfy en-suite rooms are complemented by a cosy pub, which is dripping with rustic character and rural charm.
Here you can enjoy seasonally inspired country dining together with a range of cask ales and well-chosen wines. There are plenty of things to see and do in Chester. Fantastic shopping, black and white medieval architecture, historic city walls and the famous Chester Racecourse are just a few of its many attractions. Children and adults alike will love Chester zoo or you can explore the weaving footpaths of the unspoilt Delamere Forest. West Cheshire is full of rolling hills, sweeping valleys and quaint market towns worth exploring.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Innkeeper's Lodge Chester, Christleton
A lodge set in beautiful location
This is a lovely location, very clean room not huge but fine for us, bright and clean bathroom, we also loved been able to open the windows every morning.
very pleasant manager, helpful and polite staff. couldn't fault anything about this hotel. lots of free parking. will definitely go back again.