- 62 guest reviews
"Very friendly, helpful staff. A lovely location. Comfortable room but unfortunately as the hotel was full and my single room was right next..."
"Accommodation was fab. We really enjoyed our stay. The views were great. Breakfast was nice. Staff were friendly...."
"For the price the room was excellent. We did comment that the room was incredibly hot, the hair dryer was not working and at that the mirror..."
"The Receptionist on our arrival was very welcoming and helpful. She printed a map for us to help us find where our daughter was working so w..."
"Receptionist was helpful and explained that food was served in the sister hotel next door. Hotel seemed pretty deserted and a bit sorry for..."
About the hotel
Located in a fantastic cliff top location with spectacular sea views above Bournemouth’s seven miles of golden beaches yet just 15 minutes’ walk from the town center. The Ocean View Hotel has 51 comfortable en-suite rooms, many of which have spectacular Sea Views. With wide range of rooms from beautiful Bridal Suites to massive family rooms the Ocean View is a perfect location for a break at the sea side for everyone.
Lovely bar and terrace with Sea Views and outdoor Swimming Pool and gardens make the Hotel a perfect place to relax. The Hotel has free parking on site and free Wi-Fi in some rooms and public areas. NEW BEAUTY PARLOUR at The Cottonwood Boutique next door! Call us now to find out more about the wide range of relaxing Beauty Treatments at Beauty Essence The hotel has facilities for people with mobility issues although is not fully accessible throughout. Guests at the Ocean View Hotel also have access to the stylish bar and restaurant at The Cottonwood Boutique, the adjoining sister hotel, serving local and fresh ingredients across a range of bar, wine & dine and a la carte menus. Please note that we do not accommodate hen or stag weekends and all groups of 6 people or more will be asked to pay a security bond of £500. 00 upon arrival. Different terms and conditions apply for groups, it is recommended to contact the hotel direct for further information before booking.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/12/2012 to 31/03/2021 - The hotel has function rooms therefore other events may take place during your stay, we don't accept Stag/Hen groups and for single sex groups above 6 people a security bond of £500 will be required. The LateRooms.com rates for The Ocean View in Bournemouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly, comfortable hotel
Very friendly, helpful staff.
A lovely location. Comfortable room but unfortunately as the hotel was full and my single room was right next to the lift I was woken very early with guests using the lift.
Accommodation was fab.
We really enjoyed our stay. The views were great. Breakfast was nice. Staff were friendly.