- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"A lovely stay. Rooms are located in two buildings we stayed at the hall. We chose to have evening meal at the keep(?), this was good, and br..."
"The room was a good space, clean and tidy and well decorated. I was a little surprised to find breakfast not included in our stay and for it..."
"The breakfast here is very good quality, and generous. We were disappointed with the dinner. I ordered grilled chicken which was small and d..."
"It was a lovely long weekend the grounds were amazing and beautiful the staff were very helpful and friendly. the room was clean and fresh w..."
"We booked a dog friendly room which was nice however we were disappointed that although the Raithwaite Estate advertise it is dog friendly a..."
About the hotel
The 100 acre Raithwaite Estate with its gorgeous landscaped grounds is located in the coastal North Yorkshire countryside. Luxurious rooms within The Hall and Keep buildings feature alongside an indoor pool, spa, sauna, gym, two restaurants and two bars. Our 73 bedrooms come with luxurious bathrobes, spacious beds and a shower, bath or both, all rooms on the Raithwaite Estate are individually designed.
Some also feature a balcony or terrace with stunning views of the landscaped grounds. Standard, Deluxe and Executive Rooms Located within both The Hall and The Keep our Club Rooms are modern in style and feature either a walk in shower or bath with shower over. All rooms are bright and offer views of the Estate. All rooms are bright and offer views of the Estate with some boasting a balcony or terrace. Whether in the Hall or Keep you receive access to the Spa within your room rate. Free parking and free Wi-Fi are available for our valued guest’s convenience as well as tea/coffee making facilities and under-floor heating. Raithwaite Estate is proud to offer an exquisite fine dining experience, whether you are a table of two or a private party, we can cater for you and your guests. Brace restaurant is located within The Hall and offers English cuisine using local ingredients within a fine dining environment. Brace restaurant has a private dining room that can accommodate up to sixteen people, whilst the conservatory at Brace restaurant seats up to thirty two and can also be used for private dining. With its high vaulted glass atrium roof, Hunters Lounge at The Keep boasts natural daylight and a modern, contemporary design. Hunters Lounge is ideal for relaxed dining. With an extensive menu, Hunters offers a variety of traditional Yorkshire pub classics. The extensive spa and fitness facilities on the Estate include an 11-metre pool, steam room, and a whirlpool. A range of indulgent spa treatments are also on offer and can be booked prior to arrival. Important information Children are more than welcome to use the swimming pool between 10:00 and 12 noon and 16:00 to 18:00. Outside these hours it is restricted to adults only. Whether in the Hall or Keep, you receive access to the Spa within your room rate. The local countryside, beaches, and nearby North York Moors all offer fantastic scenic walks. The historic town of Whitby is just 5 minutes’ drive away where you can also find Whitby Train Station.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/05/2011 to 31/12/2016 - Please be advised that access to leisure facilities is restricted for children and available only at certain times. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Whitby by the sea.
A lovely stay.
Rooms are located in two buildings we stayed at the hall. We chose to have evening meal at the keep(?), this was good, and breakfast at the hall. There was plenty of selection for breakfast ranging from cereals to full english. Our room was modern and very clean.
The room was a good space, clean and tidy and well decorated.
I was a little surprised to find breakfast not included in our stay and for it to be added it was a further £15-£20 each per person!