This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Frederic Koklen hotel in Odessa is a charming boutique-hotel located in the main business and cultural district of the city, boasting a strategic location near all its main sights and attractions. It is the best place to start your fascinating walk around Odessa – you are just a few steps away from Primorskiy boulevard and Zhvanetskiy boulevard, several quarters from Ekaterininskaya square and Potemkin stairs as well as the main artery of the city - Deribasovskaya street. The noble 4-storey 19th century building of Frederic Koklen Hotel was wonderfully restored in 2011 and now beautifully combines an elegant, classic spirit with modern technologies.
The organic mix of French, English, Spanish styles; precious wood, leather and marble furnishings; picturesque paintings and murals create unforgettably special atmosphere of the boutique-hotel. And the warm personal service will ensure your stay becomes a really memorable one! Frederic Koklen hotel offers 17 uniquely decorated rooms of 5 categories, each inviting you to a refined atmosphere of beauty and comfort. The rooms are facing either the streets of the old city or a real cozy Odessa courtyard. The set of room amenities includes free Wi-Fi and cable Internet, individual air-conditioning and ventilation systems, soundproof system, in-room safe, satellite and cable TV, 2 phones /including a bathroom phone/, mini-bar, mini-fridge, direct dial service, bathrobe, slippers, bathrooms amenities. Fitness equipment and massage can be organized in your room as well. The hotel also features a free parking lot for 8 cars; ‘Café Sophie’ serving European and French cuisine as well as regional specialties; a conference hall supplied with necessary audio- and video equipment; 24-hour front desk; wake-up service; air-conditioned public areas supplied with free Wi-Fi; car rental; laundry and ironing facilities; tours/ excursions / ticket assistance. Cozy and stylish ‘Café Sophie’ is situated on the first floor of Frederic Koklen boutique-hotel. Having started your day with excellent morning coffee and tasty breakfast, you will be happy to return here in the evening, attracted by the live fortepiano sound, relaxing twinkling of the candle light and delicious menu from the chef of the Café. The best dishes of European and French cuisine are organically combined here with authentic Odessa specialties. Extended wine list from the wine cellar of the Café and wide assortment of delicate desserts will be the best complement of your meal. The buffet breakfast (supplemented by hot dish from a-la carte menu) is included in the cost of the room and is served each day from 7. 30 a. m till 11 a. m.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Sauna , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/06/2011 to 01/12/2021 - In case of cancellation or change of the arrival date later than 11:00 a.m. local time 2 days before arrival date 1 night cancellation fee applies. The payment will be collected in UAH by ARKTUR LTD The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet