- Very Good
- 89 guest reviews
"The hotel was excellent value for money, great location and very clean...."
"The hotel was very clean, could not fault it. There was always someone on reception if you needed them. We got this hotel on sale so was ver..."
"The room was clean the bathroom had all you needed, it was an enjoyable stay..."
"The hotel was very well located. Staff very helpful and friendly. Room good Would definitely recommend...."
"Very nice quiet hotel, with access to local tourist establishments, would reccomend to anyone...."
About the hotel
The hotel is in the heart of bustling Liverpool. The Printwork Hotel is a stylish addition to Liverpool . The spacious, modern rooms have individual bathrooms with shower and bath as well as providing hairdryers and soaps etc.
Inside each uniquely designed rooms are 42" plasma screen T. Vs as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Free Wifi is availible in all public areas of the hotel. As the hotel is only 2 stories high, unfortantly we do not have a lift at this moment in time. This Hotel, only minutes walk from Liverpool One shopping area and the all fantastic night life Liverpool has to offer is perfect for families,business or romantic weekends. Breakfast will be unavailible for the next 2 months as the restaurant is under refurbishment
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was excellent value for money, great location and very clean.
The hotel was very clean, could not fault it.
There was always someone on reception if you needed them. We got this hotel on sale so was very good value for the money we paid. Great location, right in the middle of Liverpool. Would be great for anyone wanting to be close to the shops, bars and restaurants.