- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Very good service & reception. Pool & spa exceptional...."
"not impressed this time. we could not leave our luggage at reception and enjoy the pool etc because we arrived before the stated time. When..."
"Booked at the last minute, excellent value at reduced rate, beautiful pool and spa facilities, joined the aquafit class before leaving and f..."
"I arrived very late - warm welcome as the reception desk were expecting me to arrive. Without prompt - they kindly went out of their way to..."
About the hotel
Surrounded by beautiful parkland Champneys Springs is set in scenic Leicestershire countryside, just outside Ashby-de-la-Zouch. Bedrooms at the modern resort have luxury bathrooms with fluffy bathrobes and signature Champneys toiletries. All rooms have a flat-screen TV/DVD player and scenic views of the tranquil grounds.
As you would expect from such a Resort, Champneys Forest Mere has a beautiful pool (indoors and out),a gym and relaxing Spa Facilities including a Sauna and Steam Room, and our Bed and Breakfast Guests are welcome to make use of these between 5pm and 10am, if wishing to use the Spa facilities outside these times then an additional charge will be quoted on site. Dinner and Breakfast are offered in the Restaurant and in line with Champneys ethos will always be healthy and nutritionally balanced. There’s no Bar facilities at Champneys, however a specially selected Menu of Fine Wines is available with Dinner, and we will be happy to provide local recommendations if you do wish to dine or drink off site. Champneys offer Free parking on site for all guests and complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the Resort DRESS CODE Champneys have a “robed and relaxed” approach, but we endeavour to maintain a certain standard of dress for all guests and visitors. Sportswear is permitted throughout the day, however, at dinner we ask our guests to wear smart casual clothing. No work wear of any kind, including work boots, will be permitted in our dining or relaxation areas. Any person not adhering to the Champneys dress code will be politely asked to change. Champneys is an adults-only Resort, anyone of over-16 is welcome on site. Champneys Springs is a modern country retreat, just 35 minutes’ drive from historical Leicester. There is free on-site parking, and lively Birmingham is just a 30-minute drive away. A charge of £55. 00 extra per person per day is applied if guests stay between 10am & 5pm for use of facilities.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 20/05/2015 to 31/05/2024 - All guests must be dressed appropriately for a spa eg. robe & flip flops,fitness wear or smart casual clothing. A charge of £55.00 extra per person per day is applied if guests stay between 10am &5pm The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very good service & reception.
Pool & spa exceptional.
last minute break
not impressed this time.
we could not leave our luggage at reception and enjoy the pool etc because we arrived before the stated time. When we have visited before we have been able to do this even though we had booked through laterooms, this time there was a charge of £110 for us, unbelieveable,. we ended up driving to a local pub and having a meal which we did not really want to pass the time before we could book in. we could not even have a coffee at springs really not impressed. We were made to feel second class because we booked through an agency.