- 106 guest reviews
"Thank you very much. Enjoyed the hotel and the setting next to the canal. We had the dog with us (Ally) and she was made very welcome and no..."
"As well as bed and breakfast, we also had an evening meal followed by a stroll along the canal. The food was absolutely superb. The room was..."
"We just saw this on Laterooms when looking for a stop en route from Aberdeen to Beistol and we're very glad we did. It's got a lovely feel a..."
"A great location, friendly staff, great food and beautiful rooms. A really relaxing break..."
"It seemed further from the motorway than advised but was well worth going to. We only wanted an overnight stop, but got an immaculate room w..."
About the hotel
The Mill at Conder Green is a charming canal-side, Hotel, Bar and Restaurant located just 4 miles from the historic city of Lancaster and 3 miles from the M6 motorway. We offer clean, comfortable en-suite accommodation with breath-taking canal views overlooking miles of open countryside. Discover a relaxing atmosphere and a dedicated team here to ensure your stay is a pleasant one! Our prime location by the picturesque Lancaster canal is close to the charming fishing village of Glasson Dock and spectacular scenery of the Forest of Bowland.
The Mill at Conder Green is ideally situated for walking, cycling, wildlife watching and activity breaks. Our rural setting is perfect for a relaxing and peaceful get-away from modern life. We are well positioned for anyone traveling to Lancaster, Preston, Blackpool and the surrounding areas including the Lake District. We are also a popular stay-over for travelers from Scotland wishing to break up their journey. With complimentary WiFi throughout and just 4 miles from Lancaster university, Lancaster hospital and the city centre itself we are perfect for a business trip with a difference. Just a short drive after a long day at work and you will find yourself enjoying your evening by the canal.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/06/2015 to 15/02/2018 - Please be advised that there is a 15 GBP surcharge for bringing a pet. This is payable upon arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, spotless and very good value
Thank you very much.
Enjoyed the hotel and the setting next to the canal. We had the dog with us (Ally) and she was made very welcome and nothing appeared to be too much trouble.
We would definitely stay again.
As well as bed and breakfast, we also had an evening meal followed by a stroll along the canal.
The food was absolutely superb. The room was clean, comfortable and being on the second floor had a splendid view of the canal and fields. Being in the eaves our deluxe room, (room 12), would not be suitable for taller guests, due to the restricted head room, even shorter guests might get fed up with the constant ducking after a while. An excellent overnight stay and would definitely stay again.