- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"In a nutshell no parking available ripped off in the car park next door, staff on reception no knowledge of surrounding area I.e car park ch..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The views over the river were spectacular and it was well positioned for restaurants and bars...."
"No fault with the hotel. Lovely location. Very cross indeed with Late Rooms for not honouring my £20 voucher as I could not phone up and the..."
"Customer service very good from Jack on the bar, but let down by very slow check in, very poor parking and the breakfast guy who was adamant..."
"Lovely, friendly and near everything..."
About the hotel
Over Looking the River Tyne, Jurys Inn Newcastle Gateshead Quays is a 10 minute walk from Newcastle city centre. This stylish Hotel opened its doors in 2011, offering stunning views of the celebrated Gateshead Millennium Bridge and is right next door to the BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art. The Cosmopolitan Quayside area is just a short walk across the Millennium Bridge, while music lovers can enjoy all The Sage Gateshead has to offer.
It's the perfect location for both business and leisure. All 203 bedrooms are spacious, comfortable and en-suite, which can accommodate three adults, two adults, or just one person in complete comfort. The contemporary Riverside Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner, while the Bar offers a delicious range of bar food and Il Barista has an excellent assortment of pastries and coffee to go. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel. Limited chargeable car parking available on a first come first served basis (£6. 50 Overnight). Gateshead Metro Station is only a 15-minute walk away. All groups are required to inform the hotel prior to making a reservation. The hotel allows a certain number of Stag and Hen Groups, golfing trips, football trips etc but once the designated number is exceeded, the hotel reserves the right to refuse any groups either at the time of enquiry, pre-reservation, after the reservation has been made or even upon arrival. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are assuring us that you are a) Not a single-sex group or b) You have received an email from our reservations team permitting your single-sex group reservation. PLEASE NOTE that security bonds of £100 per room may be required on check in, which is returnable on check out subject to terms and conditions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
rude staff. lovely view.
check in receptionist was polite but forgot to call a taxi.
2 extremely rude bouncers on the evening as well as receptionist on check out rude and blunt. only staff who were polite and smiled were the cleaners. we had a amazing time in Newcastle to be spoiled by rude staff.
Car park rip off
In a nutshell no parking available ripped off in the car park next door, staff on reception no knowledge of surrounding area I.e car park charges never again!