- 1 guest reviews
"spotlessly clean friendly helpful staff the best breakfast you will get in Southport..."
About the hotel
The Penkelie is friendly family-run Victorian guest accommodation, situated just off the Promenade. Ideally located for the many attactions Southport has to offer, only a short walk from the elegant sea front and the excellent shopping on the famous Lord Street Boulevard. The Penkelie is also just a few minutes walk from the Southport Theatre and Convention Centre making it ideal if you have booked one of the many shows the theatre has to offer and for conference delegates.
All bedrooms are centrally heated with private or ensuite facilities, complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and freeview TV are available throughout your stay. The home cooked English breakfast is a must and will certainly set you up for the day what ever your plans may be. The Penkelie offers a warm, relaxed and comfortable home away from home atmosphere.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
spotlessly clean friendly helpful staff the best breakfast you will get in Southport