"Overall was pleased with my stay at best inn hotel..."
About the hotel
A very warm welcome awaits you at the Birmingham Best Inn Hotel and Restaurants, conveniently located 20 minutes from Birmingham city centre and The International Convention Centre. Its central location makes it an ideal venue for conferences, weddings or other celebrations or as a base to explore the local area. We at the Birmingham Best Inn pride ourselves on a reputation in the Birmingham for exceptional service, fantastic dining and an all encompassing, unique hotel experience.
The splendid décor really makes the hotel special. Behind the entrance, you’ll find a labyrinth of intimate alcoves and meandering corridors intertwined with contemporary monochrome, rich colours and characteristic features. We have a bar and a lounge with a flat screen TV, snack menu, and a custom built veranda. Our friendly and experienced staff will be on hand to help with every detail of your visit, whether your stay is for business or pleasure, so relax, unwind, and leave the rest to us.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/02/2012 to 31/12/2024 - Dear Guest, Wi-Fi free for for 24 hours access The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
28% would recommend it to a friend
Not bad, but...no curtains on the windows.
And it was light at 5am. Note to self. don't stay in hotels that don't have curtains
You get what you pay for
The hotel is in desperate need of a refurb, mattress was wrong size for bed base, shower head fixing was broken so only option was to hand hold it and the only option of breakfast was continental handed in a closed box with a longlife muffin, yoghurt bar some seeds and a drink.