- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"We had 57 stairs was very hard we have said we will stay here again but only if we were in the hotel and not in the annex..."
"All was perfect and we really enjoyed our stay. I was expecting to get a rubbish room because we had our German Shepherd with us (as in the..."
"Bedrooms are very dated but apart from that the hotel is perfect. The service is perfect, food is exceptional value I was surprised at the q..."
"I had a truly fabulous break at The Queens Hotel Llandudno Thanks to the amazing staff, superb spacious and immaculate double family room. S..."
"Had a lovely stay, breakfast was excellent. Brilliant service from reception stage, to getting a drink at the bar and also breakfast in the..."
About the hotel
The Queens Hotel & The Queens Lodge The Queens Hotel affords unrivalled views of the Bay, Great Orme and Pier being centrally situated on Llandudno's Victorian Promenade. Adjacent to the main shopping street and minutes from The Venue Cymru Theatre & Conference Centre and Llandudno's many other attractions. The Great Orme Tram station is a 10 minute walk.
. The Queens Lodge opposite the Hotel offers the same standard of rooms and all the facilities of the Hotel, where room only can be offered, with breakfast optional. Please note there is no lift in the Queens Lodge. A total of 82 en suite bedrooms all with flat screen television, hospitality tray, hair dryer and direct dial telephone. Parking available for coaches and cars (subject to availability). The majority of rooms in the Hotel are accessible by lift. Wheelchair access is via a ramp (gradient 1:8) into the hotel. Please note FREE WIFI is only available in main reception and our ground floor Ballroom. The Hotel has an unrivalled reputation for dancing breaks, themed events & entertainment. Open to non residents - dance afternoons every Monday & Wednesday & over 60's social afternoon every Thursday, small entrance fee. Open to non Residents for morning coffee, lunches, dinner plus tea dances & social afternoons every week. Contact reception for details. Privately owned and under personal supervision of the Proprietors, the Hotel offers a relaxed & friendly atmosphere and service, second to none. We are open all the year round, including Christmas and New Year.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 10/02/2016 to 27/02/2025 - Please click on room details when booking bedrooms to ensure you are aware of which building you are booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
We had 57 stairs was very hard we have said we will stay here again but only if we were in the hotel and not in the annex
All was perfect and we really enjoyed our stay.
I was expecting to get a rubbish room because we had our German Shepherd with us (as in the past that is what we have been given by other hotels), so when we opened the door and saw the room we where amazed. The room was perfect size for us, plus our dog to walk around. We had a lovely service and the staff are very friendly. Also, the guests there were perfect to. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable!