- Very Good
- 70 guest reviews
"I actually stayed in the Lodge opposite the main Hotel. It had beautiful sea views, very clean and tidy. Parking was easy and I actually man..."
"Loved the hotel and all staff were very helpful. Only problem is the stairs over in the lodge. But overall very helpful...."
"We stayed in the Lodge, everything we need was at hand. Nice staff, clean room, all good...."
"You can always rely on The Queens. Always good..."
"I was working Llandudno. Hotel well packed on the sea front. Good sized car park. Nice little room. Well priced...."
About the hotel
The Queens Hotel & The Queens Lodge (opposite Hotel OVER THE ROAD)For Lodge information - click on Read More + (click on room details when booking bedrooms to ensure you are aware of which building you are booking) The Queens Hotel affords unrivalled views of the Bay, Great Orme and Pier being centrally situated on Llandudno's Victorian Promenade. Adjacent to the main shopping street and minutes from The Venue Cymru Theatre & Conference Centre and Llandudno's many other attractions. The Great Orme Tram station is a 10 minute walk.
. The Queens Lodge opposite the Hotel offers the same standard of rooms and all the facilities of the Hotel, where room only can be offered, with breakfast optional. Please note there is no lift in the Queens Lodge. A total of 82 en suite bedrooms all with flat screen television, hospitality tray, hair dryer and direct dial telephone. Parking available for coaches and cars (subject to availability). The majority of rooms in the Hotel are accessible by lift. Wheelchair access is via a ramp (gradient 1:8) into the hotel. Please note FREE WIFI is only available in main reception and our ground floor Ballroom. The Hotel has an unrivalled reputation for dancing breaks, themed events & entertainment. Open to non residents - dance afternoons every Monday, Wednesday & Friday & over 60's social afternoon every Thursday, small entrance fee. Open to non Residents for morning coffee, lunches, dinner plus tea dances & social afternoons every week. Contact reception for details. Privately owned and under personal supervision of the Proprietors, the Hotel offers a relaxed & friendly atmosphere and service, second to none. We are open all the year round, including Christmas and New Year.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Queens in LLANDUDNO are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
I actually stayed in the Lodge opposite the main Hotel.
It had beautiful sea views, very clean and tidy. Parking was easy and I actually managed to park my car at the side of the Hotel in it's own car park. I did not take advantage of having breakfast so I cannot pass comment on the food. My overall stay was excellent and good value for money. I will most definitely be staying here again and will be recommending the Lodge to my friends.
Loved the hotel and all staff were very helpful.
Only problem is the stairs over in the lodge. But overall very helpful.