- 4 guest reviews
"Systa the woman who owns the apartments is lovely. She came and picked us up from BSI bus terminal and was kind enough to point out places o..."
"A good solution for accommodation in expensive Reykjavik: clean, convenient, self-catering, with a friendly welcome from the owner. Within v..."
About the hotel
Kalli's apartments are a family run, self catering apartments. We offer studio apartments and two room apartments. All of our apartments are complete with kitchen and utilities.
We are located in a quiet street in the center of Reykjavik, only a few minutes walk from the Municipal Art Gallery, the main shopping street, the bus terminal and the National Theater. There are two swimming pools within walking distance as well as a number of restaurants, bars and supermarkets. There is a wireless internet access. The apartments are non smoking.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location and very helpful landlady
Lovely unique room!
Systa the woman who owns the apartments is lovely.
She came and picked us up from BSI bus terminal and was kind enough to point out places of interest on a map and wrote notes for us. The apartment itself was lovely and spacious and uniquely decorated with beautiful furniture and artworks. The location was ideal and literally around the corner from the main shopping street and right by a supermarket. An oven and fridge are in the room making self service pretty easy :) very good experience, highly recommend!